This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information for anyone choosing to use Building-Center.org website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service or website, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Data may include the following information:
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address, which is a uique string of numbers assigned to your device whenever you access the internet;
- Log Files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and/or clickstream data, including any clicks on customized links;
- Web beacons which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies;
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags or web bugs, which are a method for passing information from a users device to a third part website;
- Non-precise information about approximate physical location (such as city or zip code level) of a user's device, and derived from the IP address of said device - also known as "GeoIP Data";
- Local shared objects such as Flash cookies and local storage such as HTML5;
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our pages, applications, and software on your mobile device;
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's or device's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve the service and website. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies through your browser or device settings, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer or device. If you choose to refuse the website cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service or website, or some functionality may be reduced, limited, or otherwise provide a poor user experience.
We may use third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties may have access to your General and Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our services and website do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.